Get ready for summer with this transformational 30-Day Challenge! The Green Yogi‘s Annual Summer Yoga Detox Challenge is starting soon! The Challenge starts May 13th and ends June 11th and will provide you with the opportunity to shed your winter weight, clear your mind and cleanse your body. This challenge is meant to be a full mind, body and spirit experience. You will become physically stronger, more flexible, and rejuvenate from the inside out!
Interested? Here are the details.
- Complete 20 classes in 30 days (5 classes per week)
- Take at least one specialty workshop during the challenge
During the challenge you will have the opportunity to:
- Complete 20 yoga classes in 30 days
- Attend a variety of specialty workshops @ The Green Yogi designed to deepen your practice and create mind/body/spirit balance.
The Challenge Fee: $128 (if you have a class package or unlimited it will be placed on a temporary hold)
The Challenge Rewards:
If you successfully complete the challenge you win $40 Green Yogi Bucks! Our Bucks are just like cash. Use them for packages or retail items.
**Beginners and New Students encouraged to participate**
Can I go to any class? Yes, you can go to any class.
Can I take more than one class in a day? The idea of the Challenge is to develop commitment and consistency, so to meet the Challenge requirements; you must take 20 classes in 30 days. You are more than welcome to come to two classes in a day, but it is not recommended for this challenge.
What if I have to go out of town? If you must go out of town you may practice with a DVD, one of our podcasts or at another studio. Please notify us of the dates you will be out of town so we can make a note on your account and continue to support you in your challenge. If you take a class at another studio, bring in your receipt to receive class credit.
Helpful Tips To Get The Most Out Of The Yoga Challenge:
- Get 6-7 hours a night of sleep.
- Wake up and drink warm water with lemon.
- Over the day drink 2 liters of Water with lemon.
- Listen to your body over the 30-Day practice. Don¹t push too hard in class and consider giving yourself a gift of massage half way through the challenge.
- Tell 10 positive people about your 30-Day Yoga Challenge so you have a lot of support.
- Only play positive uplifting music, watch inspiring positive movies and read empowering books.
- Write a note to yourself and post it on your fridge that says:
“Congratulations on being successful in completing the 30-Day Yoga Challenge!” We believe in the power of manifestation.
- Take time to be alone in nature.
- Refuse to be around others who are low energy or drag you down. Surround yourself with positive, high-energy, empowering people.
- Monitor your inner dialogue. You are what you think!!
- Meditate Regularly. Take time to be silent.
- Be kind. Treat yourself and others with kindness when you eat, exercise, play, work, love and everything else.
- Be at peace with everyone. You can only be in conflict if you participate. No one is capable of making you upset without your consent.
- Foods to avoid during the 30 days: Alcohol, Meat, Dairy (with the exception of organic whole Yogurt), Wheat/Yeast, and Sugar.
- Power Foods to eat over the 30 days: Almonds, Pumpkin Seeds, Yogurt, Blueberries, Broccoli, Carrots, Chili Peppers, Spinach, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Strawberries, Papaya, Pineapple & Kiwi, Mangoes, Apricots, Bananas, Garlic, Beans, Soybeans & Tofu, Ancient Grains and Oats,
Let your transformation begin!! We look forward to supporting you throughout your 30-Day Summer Detox Challenge!!!!
~ The Green Yogi Team
For questions or more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
image via juicyvapor.com