It is my personal belief, even if you have no interest in teaching yoga, every yogi would benefit immensely from taking a teacher training. Now we all love our yoga practice, depending on our schedules get to take a couple classes per week and sweat like crazy at The Green Yogi. But without a proper yoga education practicing is like driving with one eye closed… you could do it, but you’d be missing some pretty important information!
Teacher trainings allow yogi’s to
- deepen their understanding of the purpose, anatomy, and alignment of asanas
- be introduced to yoga philosophy and texts
- learn how to create a cohesive well sequenced class
- practice hands on adjustments
- acquire the confidence and knowledge to teach amazing classes
- BONUS: take one yoga class each week taught by Wendy or Linda for free:)
Starting July 13th Wendy Garafalo and Linda Baffa are teaching the Mukti 150 hour Foundation Module Teacher Training at The Green Yogi. Classes will meet Wednesdays from 7:00-9:00am, Fridays 7:30-10:00pm, and Saturdays 3:30-8:30pm. There are no classes: July 27-28, August 15-18, and October 5-7. There is also a 50-hour Chakra Vinyasa Elective Module coinciding with the training if you would like to complete your 200-hour certification with Chelsea Welch, August 13th-19th. In this training you will gain an in depth understanding of each Chakra, explore how to restore the vibration and health of the Chakras through the dynamic flow of Vinyasa, and sequence classes based on the Chakras.
The early bird discount is $1950 if you register by June 15th for the 150 hour module!